There are four basic processes: annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering
According to different heating medium, heating temperature and cooling method, each category can be divided into several different heat treatment processes. Different structures can be obtained by different heat treatment processes for the same metal, so it has different properties. The heat treatment of cotton sliver barrel is a process in which the workpiece is heated to a suitable temperature in a certain medium, maintained at this temperature for a certain time, cooled in different media at different speeds, and its performance is controlled by changing the surface or internal microstructure of metal materials.
1. Annealing is to heat the workpiece to an appropriate temperature, adopt different holding time according to the material and workpiece size, and then cool it slowly. The purpose is to make the internal structure of the metal reach or close to the equilibrium state, or release the internal stress generated by the previous process, obtain good process performance and service performance, or prepare the structure for further quenching.
2. Normalizing or normalization is to heat the workpiece to a suitable temperature and then cool it in the air. The effect of normalizing is similar to annealing, but the structure is finer. It is often used to improve the cutting performance of materials, and sometimes used as heat treatment for some parts with low requirements.
3. Quenching refers to the rapid cooling of the workpiece in water, oil or other inorganic salt solution, organic aqueous solution and other quenching media after heating and insulation. After quenching, the steel becomes hard but brittle at the same time.
4. In order to reduce the brittleness of steel parts, the quenched steel parts are kept warm for a long time at an appropriate temperature higher than room temperature and lower than 650 ℃, and then cooled. This process is called tempering. Annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering are the "four fires" in the overall heat treatment. Among them, quenching and tempering are closely related and often used together.
Special requirements for use and maintenance of cotton sliver barrel:
(1) For textile equipment with special requirements for working environment, corresponding measures shall be taken to ensure the performance of the equipment.
(2) For textile equipment with special requirements for installation foundation, the installation level and equipment accuracy shall be checked and adjusted regularly.
(3) Some special parts shall not be disassembled at will and shall be carried out by full-time maintenance personnel.
(4) The equipment shall not be used under overload or performance, and it is not allowed to operate with faults.
(5) Lubricating oil shall be used according to regulations and shall not be replaced at will.
The utilization rate of a layer of attached surface of the textile sliver barrel enables the protective layer to improve the fat like tethered matrix of the cotton of the medicine, and sometimes the unformed substrate is saturated with the matrix. The riveting (welding) joint of the cotton sliver barrel is easy to hang cotton. The press molding chips and fibers made by the barrel body manufacturing method are good for the quality and efficiency of cotton. It combs the paper attached to the cotton barrel and applies the barrel on the mold to form the cotton sliver barrel body.